Member recipe by nicdavies
- 1 1/2 pints Fish stock
- 200g white crab meat
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp Chinese wine
- Handful of chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- Handful of coriander
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Handful of spinach
- Pour the stock into a saucepan, add the crab meat and bring to a simmer
- Add all the ingredients with the exception of the spinach, coriander and cornflour
- Simmer gently for 5-10 minutes to infuse
- Mix the cornflour with 1 tbsp of the soup then add to the saucepan and simmer for 1 min whilst stirring
- Add the spinach and coriander and simmer for 1 min. Servce.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…