Marielle's Fudgy Brownies
Member recipe by mazzyb
ServingsServes 1 - 24 Brownies
Choose this recipe for a batch of gooey, rich and tempting brownies!
- 175g dark chocolate, melted
- 125g milk chocolate, melted
- 200g butter
- 400g caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 heaped tsp cocoa powder
- 200g plain flour
- 2 tbsp double cream
- 1 tbsp milk
- Preheat the oven to Gas mark 5/180C. Grease a very large baking tin or tray with some oil or butter.
- Mix the butter with the chocolate and melt.
- When it has completely melted, mix the eggs, milk, cocoa, cream, sugar and vanilla in a separate bowl.
- Pour into the bowl and mix well. Fold in the flour. Bake in the oven for 1 hour.
- Cut into very small squares when completely cooled.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…