- 300g quinoa
Tiny, bead-shaped, with a slightly bitter flavour and firm texture, quinoa may not be a…
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 85g raisins or sultana
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- 200g pomegranate seeds from tub or fruit
Now mainly grown in America, Spain, the Middle East and India, pomegranates originated in the…
- 85g toasted pine nuts or toasted flaked almonds
- small pack each coriander, flat leaf parsley and mint, roughly chopped
- juice 3 lemon
Oval in shape, with a pronouced bulge on one end, lemons are one of the most versatile fruits…
- 1 tsp sugar
Honey and syrups made from concentrated fruit juice were the earliest known sweeteners. Today,…
Want to see what this recipe costs at different supermarkets? Compare in one place here:
Cook the quinoa following pack instructions – it should be tender but with a little bite. Drain well and spread over a platter or wide, shallow bowl to cool quickly and steam dry.
When the quinoa is just about cool stir through all of the remaining ingredients with plenty of seasoning.