chicken and goats cheese tart
Member recipe by jul34es
- 1/2 x 375g puff pastry
- 180g sprouting broccoli
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 chicken breast,cut into cubes
- 3 spring onions,sliced
- 1 tbsp white wine
- 4 baby plum tomatoes,halved
- 30 goats cheese,thinly sliced
- preheat the oven to 200oC/180oCfan/gas6.Roll out pastry into a rectangle then cut out separate rectangles to 17cm x 10cm.place the pastry on a baking sheet and score a line around the edge of each rectangle,about 1cm from the edge.Bake for 10 mins.
- meanwhile,steam the broccoli for about 6-8 mins.heat the oil in a frying pan and brown the chicken for 5-6 mins.Add the spring onions and white wine and stir fry until the wine is absorbed.stir in the tomatoes and broccoli.Season.
- remove the pastry from the oven and spoon the chicken and broccoli mixture into the middle ofthe rectangles,leaving the edge free.
- divide the goats cheese between each tart and cook for 10 mins until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…