Member recipe by helenseamer
- 1/3 cup (80ml) good-quality mayonnaise
- ÃÂ½ teaspoon mild curry powder
- ÃÂ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 500g fresh white crab meat
- 3-4 medium-sized vine-ripened tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 punnets cress, roots trimmed
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- fresh wholemeal bread, to serve
- Combine mayonnaise in a bowl with curry powder, lemon juice and Tabasco sauce. Add crab meat, stir gently to coat and season with a little salt, if necessary.
- Place a few slices of tomato overlapping in the centre of 4 small plates and season lightly with salt.
- Spoon some of the crab meat on top. Toss the cress with the oil, season lightly with salt and pile alongside. Serve with wholemeal bread.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…