Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Member recipe by chizylass
ServingsServes 1 - 12 Cookies
- 200g butter (softened) (Plus extra for greasing)
- 200g golden caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 large egg
- 225g plain flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 115g white chocolate chips
- 115g Milk chocolate chips
- Place the butter, sugar and vanilla essence in a large bowl and beat together. Gradually beat in the egg until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Sift the flour, salt and bicarbonate of soda ove the mixture and fold in. Fold in the chocolate chips. Drop dessert spoonfuls of the mixture onto 3 greased baking sheets, spaced well apart to allow for spreading during cooking.
- Bake in a preaheated oven, 180'C/350'F/Gas Mark 4, for 10-12 minutes or until crisp ourside but still soft inside. Cool on the baking sheets for 2 minutes, then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…