Mississippi Fluff Mud Pie
Member recipe by marshmallowfluff1
This gooey and rich classic American dessert just got more delicious with the addition of Fluff!
- 300g chocolate digestive biscuits, crushed
- 150g butter, melted
- 350g plain chocolate, broken into pieces
- 2 tsp instant coffee dissolved in 2tblsp boiling water
- 4 tbsp dark rum
- 1 jar Vanilla Marshmallow Fluff
- 300ml double cream
- Chocolate shavings (to decorate)
- Mix the biscuits and melted butter together in a bowl.
- Press the mixture into the base and sides of a 23cm spring form cake tin and chill in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- To make the filling, place the chocolate, coffee and rum in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water. (Do not let the base of the bowl touch the water).
- Stir together until the chocolate starts to melt. Once melted, stir in the Vanilla Marshmallow Fluff and mix until well combined. Remove from the heat and cool.
- Whip the double cream until it forms soft peaks, then fold into the chocolate mix. Spoon the mixture onto the biscuit base and return to the fridge until set.
- Sprinkle with the chocolate shavings and serve.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…