Member recipe by cookwithanna
ServingsServes 1 - 30 Biscuits
Every Saturday my fiancee's family is coming around for tea so this week I've decided to make something easy and delicious.
- - 2 eggs
- - 4 tbsp of sugar
- - apricot jam
- - 60g flour
- - vanilla essence
- - one chocolate for decorating
- - one tbsp of butter
- Separate the eggs and beat the egg whites until stiff, add the sugar then the egg yolks one by one and mix well.
- Add the flour and mix with a wooden spoon until you get a light dough.
- When the dough is ready form the biscuits with a spoon or a piping bag and put them on a tray with greaseproof paper. Put them in the oven at gas 5/180C for 5-7 minutes.
- In the meantime melt the chocolate with the butter.
- When the biscuits are done take them out of the oven and put them on a grill on top of a sheet of grease proof paper. Put half of tablespoon of apricot jam on every biscuit.
- Coat the biscuits in chocolate.
- Put them in the fridge for at least an hour or until the chocolate sets. ENJOY!!!
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…