Pork And Vegetables Stew
Member recipe by cookwithanna
- - 3 potatoes
- - 5-6 carrots (you can use less than that if you don't like them)
- - pork (I used 2 pork chops)
- - 1 onion or 3 spring onions
- - vegetables(I used some frozen vegetables, peppers, tomatoes and aubergine)
- - salt pepper and a pork stock cube
- - 2 tbsp of oil (if the meat has fat on it don't use the oil)
- - parsley
- Wash the meat with some cold water and cut it in cubs.
- Cut the vegetables as small or big as you want(you can use mushrooms) and put them in an oven tray with the meat and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix the pork cube with a mug of warm water and pour it in with the meat.
- Cover the tray with aluminum foil and put it in the oven at 200°C/gas mark 6 for an hour. Remove the foil 20 minutes before is done.
- After you take it out of the oven sprinkle the parsley and mix everything together(I didn't have any parsley). ENJOY!!!
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…