Member recipe by cookwithanna
ServingsServes 1 - 15 Fingers
The hardest part of this recipe is waiting for two hours while it cools in the fridge.
- - 200g dark chocolate
- - 3 tbsp golden syrup
- - 135 butter
- - 100g marshmallows
- - 200g digestive biscuits
- - icing sugar to dust
- Place a heavy saucepan on a low heat, add the broken chocolate, golden syrup, butter and stir constantly until the chocolate is melted.
- Put the biscuits in a plastic bag then using a rolling pin crush them into small pieces. I always enjoy this bit, it helps me relieve a bit of stress. Add the crushed biscuits and marshmallows to the chocolate mixture then fold them in.
- Cover a medium tray with some baking paper or cling film.
- Tip the mixture into the tray and spread it evenly .
- Put it in the fridge for at least two hours, then sprinkle icing sugar on top and cut it into equal pieces.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…