Homemade Pepperoni Pizza
Member recipe by pizzarecipesonline
A great recipe for Homemade Pepperoni Pizza that can be adapted to accomodate any topping you like.
- 1 Tablespoon of Dried Yeast
- A Pinch of Salt
- 140ml Warm Water
- 180g Strong Plain Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Dried Basil
- Pepperoni Slices
- 1 Tin of Chopped Tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons of Tomato Puree
- Grated Cheddar or Mozzarella
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 2 Cloves of Garlic sliced thinly
- Pizza Base Mix salt and yeast together in a jug with the water. Place flour in a bowl, make a well in the centre and add the water mixture along with the oil
- Use a wooden spoon to mix everything to create a wet dough. Put on floured surface and need for 5mins.
- Place in greased bowl and cover with tea towel. Leave at room temperature to rise for 30mins (should double in size).
- Round into pizza base and stab with fork several times.
- Pizza Topping Spread tomato puree over the base. Add chopped tomatoes on top then add onion and garlic.
- Sprinkle over cheese and arrange Pepperoni. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle on basil.
- Cooking Place on oiled baking sheets.
- Add topping.
- Cook at 200° for 20mins.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…