- 420g can butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 500g cherry tomato, quartered
- 2 small green or yellow courgette (about 300g/10oz in total), chopped into small dice
The courgette is a variety of cucurtbit, which means it's from the same family as cucumber,…
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 15-20g pack fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
Probably the most widely-used oil in cooking, olive oil is pressed from fresh olives. It's…
- 1 tsp ground cumin
An aromatic spice native to eastern Mediteranean countries and Upper Egypt. This warm,…
Tip all the ingredients into a bowl with some salt and pepper and mix well. Cover and leave at room temperature until ready to serve. This salad can happily be made the day before and chilled.
On the day, bring the salad to room temperature and give it a good stir before serving.