Cod With Butter Sauce
Member recipe by lukedoubleu
- 2 Cod Fillets
- 50g Butter
- 30g Butter for the Sauce
- 1 Glass of White Wine
- 4 Large Spigs of Parsley
- Butter the baking dish.
- Add the cod, butter and white wine.
- Pre heat the oven to 220c or gass mark 7.
- Cover With foil and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove fish with a slotted spoon and keep warm, Add the juices from the baking dish to a pan.
- Add the remaining butter and reduce untill the sauce slightly thickens.
- Serve with sprigs of parsley.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…