Spiced River Cobbler
Member recipe by lukedoubleu
- 2 River Cobblers
- For The Marinade
- 1tbsp Garam Masala
- 3 Large Garlic Cloves
- 2 tbsp Ginger
- 1tsp Chilli Powder (Mild/Hot Self Choice)
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 300ml Natural yoghurt
- 2tbsp Coriander
- Finely Chop the garlic and coriander, mix it all the marinade ingredients together.
- Put the fish in a container and make sure they don't over lap.
- Evenly spread the marinade over the fish and chill for 1hr in the refridgerator.
- Remove the excess marinade and grill the fish on a pre heated grill, Basting occasionally.
- Serve with slices of lime and tomatoes.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…