Member recipe by rcut87uk
A quick and easy recipe full of flavour. A great recipe to serve as a starter at dinner parties, it is a favourite with my friends, I have been asked for the recipe on a number of occasions, the secret is not tell them how easy it is to make!!
- 225g Raw jumbo king prawns (with or without shell depending on you preference)
- 125g Wagamama Spicy Chilli Men Stir Fry
- 35g Garlic puree
- Splash of Dry white wine
- Olive oil
- 2 Heaped tbsp parsley
- Serve with fresh bread and garlic butter
- 1 Loaf of fresh bread
- 100g Anchor spreadable butter
- 50g Garlic puree
- 2 tbsp basil
- Crushed chilli flakes for those who like an extra kick to there food
- Cut the fresh loaf of bread and prepare garlic butter by mixing the butter, garlic puree and basil.
- Cover the bottom of a large frying pan with olive oil and heat gently, when oil is hot add garlic puree and heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Add Wagamama sauce, mix well and heat through.
- Turn up the heat and add a splash of your favourite dry white wine and allow to bubble for about a minute
- Add jumbo king prawns and stir until cooked.
- Serve in large bowl with bread and garlic butter on the side.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…