Chunky bean & meatball soup
Member recipe by pendlehill
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion chopped
- 4 sausages made into meatballs
- 1 can x 400 g chopped tomatoes
- 500 ml chicken stock
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 can x 400 g mixed beans
- Parmesan to serve
- Fry red onion in olive oil.
- Push onion to one side and add meatballs. Cook for 5 mins or until golden.
- Stir in tomatoes chicken stock red wine vinegar and sugar.
- Cover and cook for 20 mins.
- Drain and rinse beans. Add to pan, season well and cook uncovered for a further 10 mins.
- Scatter with Parmesan and serve.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…