Chili Prawn Pasta
Member recipe by bhec202
A simple prawn and pasta recipe for 2 - as hot or mild as you like
- 1 Bird Eye Chili ( or more if you prefer) deseeded and chopped
- 50g Butter (or less if your dieting-but you need some)
- 1clove garlic, crished or finely chopped
- 12 large cooked prawns
- Juice and zest from 1/4 lemon
- 200g pasta
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put all the ingredients (except pasta and lemon juice and zest) into a bowl and mix, then leave to marinade in the fridge for at least an hour
- Cook your pasta when marinade is done. £ minutes before the pasta is ready, put marinade into a pan and gently stir fry all the ingredients till hot and just cooked through.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the stir fry pan and combine everything together.
- Finally, add the lemon juice, stir and serve with the lemon zest sprinkled over the top
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…