Mushrooms on Toast
Member recipe by lhood13
This dish is a perfect weekend breakfast, light yet filling it is easy to prepare and cook. It could also be served as a light lunch with a side salad. This dish uses the 500g Livesey Bros Sumo Pack which includes Shiro Shimeji, Buna Shimeji, Eryngii and Shiitake. For more Exotic Mushroom recipes, visit www.mushroommeals.co.uk!
- 1 X 500g Livesey Bros Sumo Pack
- 1tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Pinch of Salt
- 125g Ricotta Cheese
- 8 Slices of Ciabatta Bread
- 50g Butter
- 1tbsp Chopped Parsley
- Roughly chop the mushrooms into chunks
- Gently fry the mushrooms in the olive oil and the salt until they start to brown
- Slice the Ciabatta and toast for 2 minutes on either side until golden, then top with the ricotta cheese
- Place the mushrooms on top of the cheese and ciabatta and sprinkle with the parsley
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…