EQ8 Glazed Ham
Member recipe by gressingham
ServingsServes 1 - 1 Batch
EQ8 Orange & Passion Fruit Glazed Ham, created by EQ8 brand ambassador chef Chris Coubrough
- Joint of Cooked ham (you will need approx. 200g per person)
- Soft brown sugar
- 250ml can EQ8 Orange & Passion Fruit
- Remove the outer skin of the ham and score through the top layer of fat with a sharp knife, creating a diamond effect, and place on a roasting tray
- Pour the EQ8 Orange & Passion Fruit all over the top and rub on a generous layer of soft brown sugar
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour 30 mins at 180ÃÂC/350 F/gas mark 4
- Halfway through the cooking time remove from the oven, baste with the EQ8 glaze and continue to cook
- When cooked remove from the oven and carve to serve
- Keep refrigerated for up to one week.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…