EQ8 Orange&PassionFruit Sorbet
Member recipe by gressingham
ServingsServes 1 - 1 Batch
A quick, easy and refreshing sorbet recipe created by EQ8 brand ambassador, chef Chris Coubrough
- 50g caster sugar
- 9 ripe passion fruits
- 2 250ml cans of EQ8 Orange & Passion Fruit
- Cut the passion fruits in half and scoop out the flesh into a sieve over a bowl. Press the pulp with the back of a spoon and set the juice aside
- Scoop the seeds and flesh from the sieve and place in a saucepan. Pour in both cans of EQ8 Orange & Passion Fruit and add the caster sugar
- Boil to a syrup then pour through the sieve onto the passion fruit juice
- Once cool, pour into an ice cream machine and freeze according to manufacturers instructions
- Transfer to an air-tight container and freeze. Keeps for up to one week.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…