COURGETTES WITH TOMATOES
Member recipe by laurafoodmatters
Courgettes with tomatoes and bacon perfect to serve to guests at Christmas or New Year.
- Ingredients for 4 people:
- 4 courgettes
- 3 soupspoons of olive oil
- 200 g bacon
- 2 onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- 4 tomatoes
- Salt and pepper
- Rinse and dry the courgettes. Cut them into slices and saute them in a frying pan with a little olive oil for approximately 8 minutes. Season to taste.
- Remove them with a slotted spoon and in the same oil, lightly fry the strips of cut bacon and finely chopped onion. Add the chopped garlic and the peeled and chopped tomatoes.
- Let it simmer for 10 minutes before adding the courgettes and continue to simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
- Lay out the courgettes on a plate and over the top pour the bacon and onion. Serve hot.