Member recipe by sweetunique
ServingsServes 1 - 2 Batches
Muddy Buddies aka Human Puppy Chow; yummiest chocolate sweet treats
- 9 cups Combination of Corn, Rice and Wheat Cereal squares (Chex) *For gluten-free
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 1-gallon ziplock bags
- Place cereal in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a medium microwavable bowl, add chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter. Microwave on High for 1 minute and stir. Microwave 30 seconds longer and stir mixture until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour sauce over cereal and stir until evenly coated.
- Spoon half of the mixture in each 1-gallon resealable ziplock bag.
- Add 3/4 cup powdered sugar to each bag, and seal. Shake the bag until everything is coated.
- Spread on waxed/parchment paper to cool. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
- Add nuts and pretzels to the bags for an extra crunchy treat.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…