Member recipe by chamwith
A full vegetarian recipe with mushroom and coconut milk as main ingredients. My friends loved this recipe when I served with yellow rice and a vegetable salad.
- 250g Button Mushroom
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Mild Curry Powder
- 2 Garlic Cloves Crushed
- 2 tbsp Crushed Ginger
- 1/2 tbsp Chili Powder
- 3 tbsp Maggie Coconut Powder/ 3 tbsp Coconut Cream
- 1/2 Tomato
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Salt to taste
- Parsley powdered
- Quarter the mushrooms and put in to a salted water.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the garlic, curry powder and the chili powder and leave until the garlic is lightly browned.
- Add the ginger and the mushroom and fry for about 1/2 minute.
- Add the coconut powder, sugar and salt and bring to a boil.
- Then remove the pan from heat and add the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle the parsley powder if necessary.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…