Mini Satay Chicken Skewers
Member recipe by thaitaste
ServingsServes 1 - 16 Pieces
Chicken Satay Sticks are always a firm favourite at any party and perfect for any Christmas celebrations.
- 2 - 3 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 150g Thai Taste Satay Peanut Sauce
- 2 tbsp Thai Taste Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Shredded spring onion and red chilli, to garnish
- Soak 16 bamboo skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
- Cut each chicken breast into 4 long slices lengthways and then in half horizontally to give you 16 pieces.
- Place the chicken into a large bowl and add 100g satay sauce and the sweet chilli sauce. Toss until the chicken is evenly covered. Leave to marinade for about 30 minutes.
- Thread the chicken in a zigzag onto the bamboo skewer.
- Cook the chicken under a preheated grill for 4-6 minutes turning occasionally or until cooked through.
- Serve the satay sticks with a squeeze of lime juice, sprinkled with the shredded spring onion and chilli, alongside the remaining satay sauce as a dip
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…