3 minute Chocolate CupCake
Member recipe by snugglewuffin
This delicious cake takes only 3 minutes to prepare and cook! It's moist and flavourful, Great for a quick treat and amazing guests with a dessert made infront of their eyes in under 5 minutes.
- 2 tbsp Plain flour
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp Caster Sugar
- 1 medium Egg
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 20g of Good Quality Dark Chocolate + extra for serving.
- * whipped cream to serve is optional
- This Recipe is so easy, all you have to remember is 2 spoons of the dry ingredients and 1 spoon of wet.
- Grate the chocolate and whisk all the ingredients together in a large mug. (A fork works just as well as a whisk.)
- Once well combined put the mug into the microwave for 2 minutes. Keep an eye on it though, as it is prone to over flowing :)
- Remove from the microwave, puncture with a fork and leave to sit for 30 second. You can eat the cake straight from the mug or, Using a flat knife go around the edges to separate the cake from the mug before tipping it out onto a plate for serving. Grate on the left over chocolate and spoon on the whipped cream.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…