Member recipe by jordangenevieve
- 80ml olive oil
- 8 pork sausages
- 3 red onions, cut into quarters
- 4 large potatoes, cooked and cut into slices
- 4 whole garlic cloves
- 4 large Rosa tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Pack sausages, onions, potatoes and garlic cloves into a tray. Drizzle with the olive oil. Roast for 1 hour, turning the sausages halfway through.
- Lower the oven temperature to 160C. Add the tomatoes and rosemary to the tray. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for another hour.
- Serve immediately.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…