parma wrapped cod
Member recipe by elsita123
with roasted vegetables merged from many different sites... a posh sounding meal without the calories
- parma wrapped cod on a bed of roasted vegetables
- 6 Servings/60g Parma ham
- 6 Fillets/840g Cod Fillets, Boneless & Skinless
- 3 Courgette
- 3 Onions Onions
- 1 Clove Garlic, Raw, Average
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Olive oil
- Black Pepper
- 2 Aubergine
- Pre-heat the oven to 200ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ°C Lay out the slices of parma ham and place the cod fillets on top, then place thyme leaf, season fillets and wrap.
- Place the garlic and chopped up vegetables in a large shallow roasting pan, drizzle with the olive oil and balsamic vinegar, season with salt and pepper.
- Place the cod fillet on top of the vegetables and bake for 20 minutes, or until the cod is golden and the vegetables are crisp.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…