Vanilla cup cakes
Member recipe by lovecake1234
- 100g of butter
- 2 small eggs
- 175g self raising flour
- 75g of caster sugar
- 1tbsp of oil
- 1tbsp of water - if mixture is hard
- 1tbsp of icing
- 2-3 tbsp of icing sugar
- sprinkles for decoration
- first beat the butter make sure it is nice and soft like ice cream.
- add in all other ingreidents in the butter bowl
- preheat the oven gas mark 6/180c and bake for 10-15mins.
- using a spoon poke the cakes to check if comes out clean then remove from oven and let them cool for 3mins
- add your icing sugar in the bowl then add in water then mix until a nice smooth paste is made. add onto each fairy cake then sprinkle each at a time. and enjoy!!!
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…