Cheesy garlic bread
Member recipe by anna_or
- 2 half baked petit pans (I use Cuisine De France)
- 2-3 medium sized garlic cloves
- A few slices of mature cheddar
- 1 tbs curled leaf parsley chopped
- Butter, enough to spread on 2 rolls
- Slice the rolls lengthwise before baking and then follow the instructions on the pack.
- While the rolls are browning in the oven preheat grill to medium and peel and slice the garlic.
- When the rolls are ready place them on your grill rack, spread some butter, lay the sliced garlic on top of the butter, top it with cheddar and place under the grill for about 2-3 minutes, making sure that you keep an eye on them not to burn them.
- Once the cheese is melted to your liking remove the rolls and sprinkle with parsley while still warm and sticky.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…