Pork with creamy pear sauce
Member recipe by xgasoline
A family favorite for Sunday. Love the discrete sweet taste of sauce.
- 900 g pork tenderloin
- 350ml cream
- 1 pear, diced
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5.
- Heat the oil in a skillet (that you can also put in the oven) and brown the tenderloin while 5-10 minutes.
- Bake the tenderloin in the oven, uncovered, for another 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a saucepan and brown the pear and the spring onions for 5 minutes.
- Add the cream and cook for 10-15 minutes. Stir occasionnally.
- Take the tenderloin out of the oven, cover it and let it rest while 10 minutes.
- Slice the pork tenderloin, serve it and pour the sauce over it.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…