Member recipe by leahboundsx
ServingsServes 1 - 22 Biscuits
A quick and easy recipe for gingerbread men with a slightly soft and chewy middle. :D
- 100g soft brown sugar
- 100g golden syrup
- 225g plain flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 heaped tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 50g unsalted butter
- Pre-heat oven to gas mark 5 and grease 2 baking sheets.
- Sift together all of the dry ingredients. Heat butter, sugar and syrup until dissovled then leaver to cooll after mix them into dry ingredients and make a dough.
- Chill the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Roll out the dough to about 1/4 inch thick and cut into gingernread men. Place on trays allowing space to spread.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…