Member recipe by siu07vs
- 1tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Small Diced Onion
- 2 Crushed Garlice Cloves
- 1 Peeled & Grated Medium Carrot
- 1/2tsp Dried Chilli Flakes
- 400g Tinned Butterbeans
- 3 Whole Bottled Roasted Red Peppers (roughly chopped)
- 500ml Vegetable Stock
- Salt & Pepper
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and gently cook the onion and garlic for about 8 minutes until the onion is soft but not coloured.
- Add the carrot and chilli. Cook for a couple of minutes before adding butterbeans, red peppers and stock.
- Bring to simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
- Blitz soup in a blender/ hand-held blender until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot with bread or croutons.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…