curried Lady Fingures
Member recipe by mirasaroj
This is a very easy dish to make and is served as a side dish with Dall or Yoghurt Raita.
- 10 Lady Fingures, washed,cut the ends, and cut in half
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp ginger and garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil.
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander to garnish.
- Heat the oil,
- Add cumin seeds, stir until seeds start popping
- Add ginger and garlic paste, stir well for 2-3 minutes over moderate heat
- add salt, lady fingures, stir cover and cook until the vegetables are half cooked.
- uncover add the sliced onions gently stir and cook uncovered until onions and gently cooked. serve hot garnish with fresh coriander