Easy Yummy Wedges
Member recipe by mariamtherese
This is probably the easiest recipe. For scrumptious wedges in no time at all use this recipe. With less than 5 ingredients you can enjoy oven cooked wedges.
- 1 lemon, juiced
- olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 large potatoes
- 100g extra mature cheddar or red leicester cheese
- a pinch of rosemary
- a pink of all purpose seasoning
- salt and pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 170C/ fan 150C gas 5. Then peel both of the potatoes and chop into large wedges.
- Butter out baking tray. Then place out the wedges. Season with salt and pepper and let it cook for 5 mins.
- After the 5mins sprinkle the chesse onto the wedges. And then in any order sprinkle on the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook for 20 mins then leave to cool. And enjoy.
- You could then serve with and poultry. Have a little experiment and enjoy!
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…