Chinese Chicken Burger
Member recipe by jordangenevieve
The hoisin sauce is what gives these patties their special flavour!
- Chicken patties:
- 2-3 slices bread, blitzed into breadcrumbs
- 80g salad onions, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp garlic and ginger paste
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 5 rolls
- Mix patty ingredients together. Shape into 5 rounds and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Brush patties with oil. Heat a pan until smoking. Baste patties with hoisin sauce and fry until slightly caramelized and cooked through.
- Halve rolls and top bottom halves with the patties.
- * Asian baby leaves and shaved cucumber and carrot make for a great addition to the burger.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…