Stuffed Peppers & Goats Cheese
Member recipe by marshalsea
- 3 Peppers (Any colour, Non-Green are best)
- 50g Pine Nuts
- 100g Goats Cheese
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6/Fairly Hot.
- If your goat's cheese has gone a bit squishy, put it in the freezer for 10minutes first. This allows for easier slicing.
- Cut the peppers in half, try to cut the stalk in half as well for the visual. Remove the pips and pith.
- Add some balsamic vinegar to the hollowed out pepper, don't go too crazy with it. Cut the goat's cheese into 6 parts. Add a piece of the cheese to each Pepper half. Sprinkle on pine nuts.
- Add to baking tray, splash on olive oil and bake for 20minutes.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…