Galaxy no-bake cheesecake
Member recipe by sarahm8139
- For the base:
- 4oz gingernut biscuits
- 4oz hobnobs
- 4oz unsalted butter
- For the filling:
- 200g extra light philly cheese
- 300ml tub of double cream
- 200g galaxy chocolate
- Garnish (optional):
- Melted dark chocolate to make swirls
- Grated white chocolate
- First of all grease base of tin.
- Make the base- melt butter and add crushed biscuits. Press down in the bottom of the tin.
- Whip the cream and add melted chocolate and philly cheese( which should be at room temperature.) Mix well and add topping to tin.
- Now garnish as desired and chill overnight to set.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…