Member recipe by mathildescuisine
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 350g of smoked bacon, diced
- 200g of grated cheese
- 4 eggs
- 40 cl of creme fraiche
- 2 pinches of nutmeg
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / gas 6
- Stretch the pastry into a tart form and put it into the fridge.
- Place the bacon in a pot of boiling water for one minute and drain.
- In a non-stick pan, fry the bacon for 5 mn at medium heat without oil or butter. Drain the bacon on absorbent paper.
- In a salad bowl, mix the eggs with the cream, the nutmeg, the salt and the pepper. Add the bacon and the pieces of ham.
- Pour the mixture on the pastry in the tart form and cover with grated cheese (preferably gruyere). Place in the oven for 40 mn.
- Serve with lettuce.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…