Chicken Run Sushi Roll
Member recipe by grusch
ServingsServes 1 - 8 Pieces
- 4 ounces prepared sushi rice
- 2 ounces Roast chicken, shredded
- .1 ounce Basil
- .1 ounce Mint
- Scallion, trimmed and split
- .2 ounces spring mix
- .5 ounces Red Bell Pepper, split
- 1 Origami Carrot Ginger Wrap
- Julienne basil and mint and toss together.
- Shred roasted chicken.
- Cut scallion into 4 x ?Ã¢ÂÂ strips and cut red bell pepper into ÃÂ¼Ã¢ÂÂ x ?Ã¢ÂÂ strips.
- Lay out rice on Origami Carrot Ginger wrap. Press in chili peanuts across center of rice. (See recipe below for chili peanuts). Sprinkle mint and basil over peanuts. 5. Then spring mix, chicken, pepper strips and scallion.
- Roll and cut into 8 even pieces and serve with Sweet Chili Sauce and Lite Soy Sauce.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…