Homemade Noodles Snack
Member recipe by stelladias77
Tasty and yummy snack.This recipe is great for the kids or adults.
- * 250 grams Egg Noodles
- * 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- * 1/2 teaspoons Garlic Chopped
- * 2 Tablespoons Red Onion Shredded
- * 100 grams Carrots, Shredded
- * 100 grams Cabbage, Shredded
- *1/4 teaspoons Black Pepper
- * 1/4 teaspoons Salt To Taste
- * 1/2 cubes Vegetable Bouillon
- * 1 whole Egg Beaten
- * Optional, For Serving: Tomato Sauce
- Boil the noodles according to package instructions. When they are cooked, drain water and set noodles aside. (I made these noodles without a machine).
- In a pan heat 1 tablespoons vegetable oil over medium high heat. Add garlic and onion. Saute for 2 minutes. Add carrot and cabbage. Cook 3 minutes longer. Add pepper, vegetable bouillon cube and salt. Mix well until seasonings and bouillon cube are absorbed. Let cool.
- After that lay 25 grams cooked noodles flat (you can dust a bit of plain flour on the tray so they do not stick). Now place a tablespoon full of filling mixture on the corner of the noodles. Roll up starting from the narrow end and place on a greased baking tray (use butter or cooking spray). Continue with remaining noodles and filling mixture.
- Next brush beaten egg around the rolls of noodles. Bake at 200 C for 25 minutes or until they begin to brown.
- Serve with tomato sauce.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…