Healthy pizza alternative
Member recipe by suborbitcom
ServingsServes 1 - 4 Pizzas
- 4 large flour or corn tortillas
- olive oil
- tomato paste or passata
- 1 large courgette, grated
- 2 large mozzarella cheese balls, sliced or torn
- *other ingredients for pizza toppings*
- Turn on the oven grill.
- Brush or spray baking sheet with some olive oil.
- Place 1 or 2 tortillas on the baking sheet and brush or spray with a small amount of olive oil. This will help the tortillas go crisp in the oven.
- Spread the tomato paste or passata on the tortillas and grate the courgette over the top.
- Slice the mozzarella cheese balls into discs or tear into chunks and spread over the pizza.
- Add whatever other toppings you prefer onto the pizza. Be inventive!
- Put the pizzas under the oven grill for 5 to 10 minutes, depending on the toppings.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…