Smoked Salmon Rillette
Member recipe by roobarb100
- 4oz packet smoked salmon
- 6oz fresh salmon fillet, boned, skinned
- 1/2 cup sweet butter
- 1/4 cup plan yoghurt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp finely chopped chives
- 1 french baguette
- 6 parsley sprigs
- sea salt & black pepper
- Steam fresh salmon for approximately 8 minutes. Place on paper towel - set aside. Cool.
- Coursley chop smoked salmon. Place in mixing bowl. Combine with butter to make an even paste. Add lemon juice, yoghurt & chives. Mix well.
- Flake steamed salmon. Fold into smoked salmon paste. Place in serving dish.
- Garnish with fresh parsley. Chill for 2 hours.
- Thinly slice baguette. Brush with olive oil. Sprinkle lighlty with sea salt. Toast.
- Place serving dish on a large platter. Arrange toasted baguette slices around dish.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…