Member recipe by tootslondon
- 3 unearthed Chocolate Chip Panettone
- 20g soft butter
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 150 ml double cream
- 150 ml milk
- 50g caster sugar
- Slice each mini panettone into 6 thin slices. Butter 6 mini tart dishes. Layer each with 3 slices of the panettone, arranging to fit the dish.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs and sugar until creamy and light in colour. Heat the double cream and milk in a saucepan and then add to the beaten eggs and sugar.
- Pour over the layered panettone and rest for few minutes to allow the custard to soak in. Sprinkle with the sugar.
- Pre heat oven to 180C.
- Arrange the dishes in a deep roasting tray and half fill with hot water. Place carefully in the oven and bake for 20 minutes until golden. Remove and cool slightly before serving.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…