Member recipe by beccabryant
A delicious pasta dish with prawns - it's not for calorie counters and is a little bit naughty!
- 500g Tagliatelle
- 394g Cooked and peeled king prawns
- 260g Spinach
- 200g Enchalion Shallots
- 600ml Fresh Double Cream
- 2 tsp Garlic Paste
- 1tsp of cooking oil.
- Finely chop the shallots and fry off in a pan with the prawns and oil.
- Meanwhile cook the tagliatelle as per packed instructions. For the last 3 minutes of the cooking time, put all of the spinach in (make sure you have removed the stalks if you don't like them).
- Once you have put the spinach in, pour all of the cream and garlic paste into the frying pan with the prawns and shallots in. Make sure you have this on a medium temperature and slowly bring the cream to the boil. Then take pan away from heat.
- Drain the pasta and spinach and tip into the frying pan with the rest of the meal. Gently toss to combine all the falours and serve.
- For that extra naughtyness, sprinkle with cheese!
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…