Member recipe by kurrypowder
ServingsServes 1 - 12 Biscuits
- 200g (7ozs) stork
- 75g (3ozs) sugar
- 175g (6ozs) plain flour
- 25g (1oz) cocoa
- 50g (2ozs) cornflakes
- Chocolate icing and a walnut to decorate
- Cream butter and add sugar together using an electric beater.
- Add flour and cocoa beat together, lastly add cornflakes beat together.
- Grease a baking tray, and place a small golf ball sized ball of the mixture on the tray, then flatten with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 180C, leave to cool.
- Once cool can ice with chocolate icing and a walnut, but I prefer not to!
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…