Cherry & Coconut Cake
Member recipe by ninarose
ServingsServes 1 - 12 Slices
- For the base:
- 150g Flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp cocoa
- 250g sugar
- 250g butter
- 6 eggs
- 2 glasses cherries
- For the topping:
- 400g sour cream
- 400ml single cream
- 1.5 Pakets 'Paradiescreme' Vanilla (instant dessert vanilla cream, can be replaced with instant custard)
- 60g butter
- 4 tbsp sugar
- For the crumble:
- 100g coconut
- 100g butter
- 100g sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Let the cherries drain. Mix flour, baking powder and cocoa in a bowl. Add the sugar, butter and eggs and mix until smooth.
- Spread the pasty on the greased baking tray. Add the cherries. Bake the base for 45-55 Min in the oven, take out and let it cool.
- Mix the Paradiescreme, sour cream and single cream in a bowl and spread over the base.
- For the crumble, mix the coconut, butter and sugar. Heat it gently until the butter has melted. Let it cool before adding onto the cream.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…