wholemeal pancake with meat
Member recipe by katarzyna-duda
- 4cup wholemeal flour
- 1cup water
- 1cup milk
- pinch of salt
- 2-3 tsp oil
- 1breast of chicken, cube
- 1onion, chopped
- 4 sliced of unsmoked becon,chopped in cube
- 1 clove garlic, chooped
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- salt, pepper, seasoning liquid
- Mix wholemeal flour with eggs, water, milk, salt until will be smooth. Take a non -stick frying pan put oil and fry pancake.
- Next make a meat stuffing. If you finish fry pancake, begin fry onion with garlic until gold. Add mushrooms, becon and chicken. Seasoning salt, pepper and seasoning liquid.
- Next put meat stuffing in the middle pancake and roll it. IF you like hot version put to frying -pan and reheat.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…