stuffed cheese crust pizza
Member recipe by mastertris
a great mixture of peppers will exel the taste and the cheese adds softness
- 300g of self raising flour
- 50g of margerine
- 50ml of milk (any kind preferbly semi skinned)
- 2 eggs.
- 120g of cheese. any kind you choose.
- 1 green and red pepper (if wanted)
- 1 onion (if wanted)
- 5 small Mushrooms (if wanted)
- peproni or any choice of meat
- use about 60g of cheese on base the rest is for stuffing the crust.
- sieve all of you flour into a large mixing bowl.
- add margerine and use your hands to rub into bread crumby texture
- in a cup or small bowl. whisk you eggs into you milk.
- add egg and milk mixture to flour and marg.
- beat all toger until it's a thick, doughy substance
- using your hands make the dough into a ball and put onto a FLOURED WORK SURFACE
- roll out the dough into a flat base as thick or thin as you like.
- sprinkle the rest of your cheese onto the outside of the base and fold the outside of the crust ovwer the cheese.
- put in a pre heating oven 200 degrees celciuse or gas mark 6, for twenty minutes
- take out when cooked to your satisfaction and add you toppings.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…