How to make our healthy beetroot & halloumi salad:
- Halve and slice 1 medium red onion and toss in a bowl with 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar.
- Peel 1 orange and cut the segments into a bowl, then juice another orange into a jug.
- Chop 2 cooked beetroots and place in a bowl.
- Rub a drop of oil around a non-stick frying pan then fry 80g thinly sliced halloumi (the slices, halved) for about 30 seconds each side until golden.
- Pour the orange juice into the onions then stir in 80g pomegranate seeds.
- Pile 4 handfuls of rocket leaves onto a plate.
- Top this with the beetroot, orange segments, onions and pomegranate dressing then the halloumi pieces.
- Scatter over 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds and a few chopped dill springs.
Sign up to our Healthy Diet Plan!
This recipe is part of our free Healthy Diet Plan. Sign up today and we’ll send you seven days of triple-tested, nutritionally-optimised recipes, plus expert tips to help you look and feel your very best.