Follow these points on how to make perfect Thai chicken curry in your slow cooker:
- Cook off 3 tbsp Thai green curry paste in a dry pan until smelling fragrant then pour in 400ml coconut milk, stir to combine then remove from the heat.
- Put 800g halved, skinless and boneless chicken thighs into a slow cooker.
- Add in 1 chopped aubergine, 2 sliced lemongrass stalks, piece of sliced ginger, 6 lime leaves, 1 tbsp brown sugar and 1 tbsp fish sauce.
- Pour in the curried coconut milk, give everything a good stir then cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve with rice and Thai basil scattered over.
For more information, watch our helpful video guide on how to use a slow cooker.
Discover more sensational slow cooker recipes...
Have you cooked anything in a slow cooker? Tell us your favourite recipes in the comments section...